Oh right, I forgot. Imajin personality transfers over when Ryo gets mind-controlled. Fine, my Den-O character claim goes to...a random dude who hangs out in the cafe and wants to get into Ryou's sister's pants. The one who gets thrown by Momo-Ryo in episode 2.
Oh right, I forgot. Imajin personality transfers over when Ryo gets mind-controlled. Fine, my Den-O character claim goes to...a random dude who hangs out in the cafe and wants to get into Ryou's sister's pants. The one who gets thrown by Momo-Ryo in episode 2.
Hey you didn't add my girl claim, Yuriko Misaki/Tackle from KR Stronger.
And I've got a Den-O claim to add also: The guitar guy that gets possed by the Chameleon Imajin from episodes 3 and 4. Edit: Gah, got the character's name wrong, it's Yu Yamagoshi. If you get the chance Blizzard, think you can fix it? Thanks.
Hello. I'll be claiming:
From Den-O: Mysterious Man (aka the man who has a pocketwatch or FTTR)
Girl From KR Series: Rena Mamiya/ Ucaworm in Kabuto
Other Characters: Shuji Mihara/ 3rd Delta in KR 555
Den-O: Momotaros (Surprised nobody took arms for this one)
Girl: Linda Yamamoto from the original Kamen Rider series
Misc: Jou Shigeru/Kamen Rider Stronger (Because if I was ever in a jam, he'd be the one friend who'd I want to have my back XD)
Claims
Claim from Den-O: Fake Friend #2 (Guy with the cap, glasses and beaded necklaces)
Claim for Girl in Rider Series: Yuzuki Misaki from Kamen Rider Kabuto
Claim of Miscellaneous Rider Character: Tendou Souji/Kabuto from Kamen Rider Kabuto