OverdrivePrime Member Oct 16, 2007 #1 This **** is down-right-fierce! Street Fighter: The Later Years Episodes 1-4 are out, with heaps of intrigue and hints!
This **** is down-right-fierce! Street Fighter: The Later Years Episodes 1-4 are out, with heaps of intrigue and hints!
Keith Justice New Member Oct 16, 2007 #2 Did they finish this up yet? I think I caught the first two eps and didn't hear of it since.
OverdrivePrime Member Oct 16, 2007 #3 OverdrivePrime said: Episodes 1-4 are out, with heaps of intrigue and hints! Click to expand... Doesn't look like they're anywhere near done. I first caught this back in September when there were 3 episodes, and they've added the fourth one since then.
OverdrivePrime said: Episodes 1-4 are out, with heaps of intrigue and hints! Click to expand... Doesn't look like they're anywhere near done. I first caught this back in September when there were 3 episodes, and they've added the fourth one since then.