Awesome game! Sigh, I'm really thinking whether or not I should get a PSP to go with my current DS/Wii/PS3 base.
I mean, I barely have time to play the games on those consoles as it is, but on the other hand the PSP has some very nice gems, such as the Star Ocean games, FFVII Crisis Core, Bleach Heat the Soul games, and so on, as well as a lot of cool multimedia features. Gah, so hard to make up my mind for the past weeks about this ...
Awesome game! Sigh, I'm really thinking whether or not I should get a PSP to go with my current DS/Wii/PS3 base.
I mean, I barely have time to play the games on those consoles as it is, but on the other hand the PSP has some very nice gems, such as the Star Ocean games, FFVII Crisis Core, Bleach Heat the Soul games, and so on, as well as a lot of cool multimedia features. Gah, so hard to make up my mind for the past weeks about this ...
Why not SD gundam? I think there are some cool games out of SD Gundam. Always makes me think of a Super Robot Taisen with nothing but Gundam.
Anyway, I can add the Monster Hunter games to that list as well. Seems awesom on the PSP. Not to mention I can watch encodes on my PSP while on the road.
Ah, maybe I should just get a slim one and get it over with :anime: