Some of my collection

omegared85

Member
Well im new to HJU and anytime I become a member of a fourm i like to post up a bit of my collection, mainly to show everyone what things im into and get feedback from others. So here are just a few of the things i have at the moment.

sorry for the many pictures and the large size...this is just a small bit of what i have

Faiz




Power rangers/sentai





IN the works





More stuff


 
Last edited:
Damn you made all of these yourself or did you buy them. But even if you bought them they must have cost a bomb...seriously man I thought you were referring to a figurine collection but a costume collection? You're one dedicated fella.:buttrock:
 
I'm interested in knowing if you do comissions :thumbs:

I wish, im not that skilled yet..i get most of my things from members over at ranger props forum. or i trade for them...living in japan helps...cuz people rather trade than shop online:buttrock: . but as for suits your best bet is to come over to ranger props
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…