Mang0TarD Member Feb 13, 2009 #31 And some of those variants weren't too great either... :sweat: lol@his hair cut
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Feb 13, 2009 #32 I actually liked that one a lot. Even though Conner grew out of the haircut a while ago.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Feb 13, 2009 #33 Mang0TarD said: And some of those variants weren't too great either... :sweat: lol@his hair cut [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... To be honest, I actually liked that look more than his look the Teen Titans (2003-2006) look.
Mang0TarD said: And some of those variants weren't too great either... :sweat: lol@his hair cut [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... To be honest, I actually liked that look more than his look the Teen Titans (2003-2006) look.
Mang0TarD Member Feb 13, 2009 #34 Hm, maybe it's just me, but it looks a tad tacky... =\ Regardless, I'm glad he's coming back!
Tanuki Member Feb 13, 2009 #35 Where he looked like a jerk jock. Maybe a long sleeved shirt, or something without the symbol. Hell I'd even take normal clothes and a superman armband. I like armbands, especially over suits
Where he looked like a jerk jock. Maybe a long sleeved shirt, or something without the symbol. Hell I'd even take normal clothes and a superman armband. I like armbands, especially over suits