Shuki Review - Sound GaiaMemory Best Selection!

ShukuenShinobi

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
4906914278_3823db7fc3_d.jpg

Thanks to the lovable riderProxy, I have obtained the Best Selection Sound GaiaMemory set in the quickest way an American could possibly obtain them. Hurrah! This is the set of Memories under a limited run, that feature a hologram sticker featuring the Rider Logo and Rider Portrait of each Rider.

You can check out a blog post that details the sounds each Memory contains HERE.

You can check out a photo gallery to take a closer look at the Memories HERE.

The hologram effect is really neat on these, and they really do make the set worthwhile. Despite the fact that I plan on picking up the Legend Rider Special set for collection purposes as well (and the OOO Memory in that set) I think these are the cooler of the two, the holograms just can't be beat.

Video isn't processed yet, I assume it'll appear when it is. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWKu3dXqYQ[/ame]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top