DoGu
Member
With me paying for classes and books for the fall semester, my "Buying figures" fund is low if at all none. And I have my eyes set on getting a few figures soo, I'm selling off my Exclusive Skull Crystal and Birth to pay for most of it.
Both have been taken out of their plastic tomb, but I haven't moved the joints. I was waiting to take them out and fiddle with them, but didn't feel like it.
SHF Crystal Skull - 72 shipped
I have the cardboard box, so if you want it, let me know. Oh this Skull appears to have the wonky leg problem when I was taking a look at him.
SHF Birth - 43 shipped
Due to me not wanting to hassle with international shipping, I'm just going to be shipping within the US. And paypal with payment as goods, just to be safe. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks for looking,
Both have been taken out of their plastic tomb, but I haven't moved the joints. I was waiting to take them out and fiddle with them, but didn't feel like it.
SHF Crystal Skull - 72 shipped
I have the cardboard box, so if you want it, let me know. Oh this Skull appears to have the wonky leg problem when I was taking a look at him.
SHF Birth - 43 shipped
Due to me not wanting to hassle with international shipping, I'm just going to be shipping within the US. And paypal with payment as goods, just to be safe. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks for looking,