hmmm not sure which one I prefer, this one was a lot more difficult for me to draw and took longer, plus it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted. Plus it was a bit difficult designing my own kaijin, notice that one of them looks like a derivative of Tigeroid, the most fucking badass Kaijin from Kamen Rider Spirits.
i wanted to include the supporting characters but not as victims, but after reading their character descriptions I decided not to portray them as victims but as human beings trying to overcome such monsters, thus the gunman and the female swordsman, besides you've gotta have a female swordsman :buttrock: :buttrock:
Well, it's certainly a different approach. Keep working on pics ideas though, you'll probably want to submit your best work to the competition, because I bet (or at least, I hope) competition will be fierce when the prizes are announced. Let's just say the grand prize will be a must-get for Agito fans...
I'm not sure I consider any of the characters as victims, I mean Kôhei went in guns blazing in episode #4! Mikoto will be kicking a lot of butt pretty soon, and Maya's the only one who has gotten beaten up a lot, but she dishes it out too... especially later in the series.
Thanks for your efforts though. Keep it up! The contest is just a few days away.