Dami-chan Just Scratch Behind the Ears Jun 19, 2006 #41 Bolt said: Haha I still don't see the big damn deal. You guys are acting like your little sister died. :laugh: Click to expand... Well, maybe for some of us it does feel that way, or similar. Just cause *you* dont recognize true talent and an emotionaly engaging character, doesnt mean we were not attached. *note to self: stop getting into these discussions.. just stop* EDIT: oh and... *slaps RGB* Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
Bolt said: Haha I still don't see the big damn deal. You guys are acting like your little sister died. :laugh: Click to expand... Well, maybe for some of us it does feel that way, or similar. Just cause *you* dont recognize true talent and an emotionaly engaging character, doesnt mean we were not attached. *note to self: stop getting into these discussions.. just stop* EDIT: oh and... *slaps RGB*
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Jun 19, 2006 #43 Dami-chan said: EDIT: oh and... *slaps RGB* Click to expand... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! *shaking fists* Space Sheriff Gavan said: Where has Gon gone? To live with penguins, of course! Click to expand... Makes sense considering the Peguin stage in Tekken 5...
Dami-chan said: EDIT: oh and... *slaps RGB* Click to expand... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! *shaking fists* Space Sheriff Gavan said: Where has Gon gone? To live with penguins, of course! Click to expand... Makes sense considering the Peguin stage in Tekken 5...
Space Sheriff Gavan Member Jun 19, 2006 #44 FreedomR8G6B1 said: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! *shaking fists* Makes sense considering the Peguin stage in Tekken 5... Click to expand... Gon is not a tekken character. Gon was a manga LOOOONG before Tekken He was just added into the tekken game ...why? Because he'll **** you up
FreedomR8G6B1 said: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! *shaking fists* Makes sense considering the Peguin stage in Tekken 5... Click to expand... Gon is not a tekken character. Gon was a manga LOOOONG before Tekken He was just added into the tekken game ...why? Because he'll **** you up
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Jun 19, 2006 #45 Space Sheriff Gavan said: Gon is not a tekken character. Gon was a manga LOOOONG before Tekken He was just added into the tekken game ...why? Because he'll **** you up Click to expand... I know he's a manga character...also... Gon pwning True Ogre...I've seen it before...only response...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.:laugh:
Space Sheriff Gavan said: Gon is not a tekken character. Gon was a manga LOOOONG before Tekken He was just added into the tekken game ...why? Because he'll **** you up Click to expand... I know he's a manga character...also... Gon pwning True Ogre...I've seen it before...only response...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.:laugh:
Dami-chan Just Scratch Behind the Ears Jun 19, 2006 #46 FreedomR8G6B1 said: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! *shaking fists* Click to expand... Nobody will hurt princess.. *target practices on RGB*
FreedomR8G6B1 said: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! *shaking fists* Click to expand... Nobody will hurt princess.. *target practices on RGB*
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Jun 19, 2006 #47 Dami-chan said: Nobody will hurt princess.. *target practices on RGB* Click to expand... Best guess...she dies in Daisuke's arms...:169:
Dami-chan said: Nobody will hurt princess.. *target practices on RGB* Click to expand... Best guess...she dies in Daisuke's arms...:169:
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Jun 19, 2006 #48 Dami-chan said: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=8396 I'll miss you princess. Click to expand... I was wondering when you would comment on this. I thought "Lil gon hsa left us and Dami stays silent?! Inconceivable!" Dami-chan said: Click to expand... That's sweet
Dami-chan said: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=8396 I'll miss you princess. Click to expand... I was wondering when you would comment on this. I thought "Lil gon hsa left us and Dami stays silent?! Inconceivable!" Dami-chan said: Click to expand... That's sweet
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jun 20, 2006 #49 FreedomR8G6B1 said: Best guess...she dies in Daisuke's arms...:169: Click to expand... Oh that would be fucked up. :redface2:
FreedomR8G6B1 said: Best guess...she dies in Daisuke's arms...:169: Click to expand... Oh that would be fucked up. :redface2:
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Jun 20, 2006 #50 JFC said: Oh that would be fucked up. :redface2: Click to expand... You make it sound like toku (specifically Kamen Rider) hasn't done it before.
JFC said: Oh that would be fucked up. :redface2: Click to expand... You make it sound like toku (specifically Kamen Rider) hasn't done it before.