Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Aug 18, 2008 #8,781 Aoiblue said: wats this dude name? Click to expand... Yeh who is it? Ryoutarou said: I could undo it whenever I wanted to, but this is much more amusing. *hides* Click to expand... .....oh crap.....:sweat: EDIT: Woah, Im banned. NOICE!!!
Aoiblue said: wats this dude name? Click to expand... Yeh who is it? Ryoutarou said: I could undo it whenever I wanted to, but this is much more amusing. *hides* Click to expand... .....oh crap.....:sweat: EDIT: Woah, Im banned. NOICE!!!
Takuya Member Aug 18, 2008 #8,782 Inui Takumi said: Dude, it would be hilarious if you did that. Click to expand... Haha yeah, it would be hilarious. And it IS hilarious. XD Ryoutarou said: They're never off. ;D And seriously, he didn't even ask you? Click to expand... Nope, never asked me. That's how he rolls.
Inui Takumi said: Dude, it would be hilarious if you did that. Click to expand... Haha yeah, it would be hilarious. And it IS hilarious. XD Ryoutarou said: They're never off. ;D And seriously, he didn't even ask you? Click to expand... Nope, never asked me. That's how he rolls.
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Aug 18, 2008 #8,784 Yeh, Im leaving this for a long while. I like it. :thumbs: So, who is the person who stole your banner? I wanna see who it is.
Yeh, Im leaving this for a long while. I like it. :thumbs: So, who is the person who stole your banner? I wanna see who it is.
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Aug 18, 2008 #8,785 I...should do this more often. XD Takuya said: Nope, never asked me. That's how he rolls. Click to expand... Wow dude, you got Disney punked.
I...should do this more often. XD Takuya said: Nope, never asked me. That's how he rolls. Click to expand... Wow dude, you got Disney punked.
Takuya Member Aug 18, 2008 #8,786 Inui Takumi said: So, who is the person who stole your banner? I wanna see who it is. Click to expand... Ryoutarou said: Wow dude, you got Disney punked. Click to expand... Answer's pretty much there.
Inui Takumi said: So, who is the person who stole your banner? I wanna see who it is. Click to expand... Ryoutarou said: Wow dude, you got Disney punked. Click to expand... Answer's pretty much there.
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Aug 18, 2008 #8,787 Just saw who it was before I saw the post. Shoulda known. That aint cool.
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Aug 18, 2008 #8,788 oh that reminds me, Kev I sent a a friend request on ur Myspace
Algo Fonix Actually back this time Aug 18, 2008 #8,789 Takuya said: Answer's pretty much there. Click to expand... Is it sad that it only took me two seconds to realize who it was?
Takuya said: Answer's pretty much there. Click to expand... Is it sad that it only took me two seconds to realize who it was?
Takuya Member Aug 18, 2008 #8,790 Aoiblue said: oh that reminds me, Kev I sent a a friend request on ur Myspace Click to expand... Orly? I spend most of my time on Facebook now, but that's cool. *hops over to myspace* Algo Fonix said: Is it sad that it only took me two seconds to realize who it was? Click to expand... Absolutely not. Well, sad for him, perhaps...
Aoiblue said: oh that reminds me, Kev I sent a a friend request on ur Myspace Click to expand... Orly? I spend most of my time on Facebook now, but that's cool. *hops over to myspace* Algo Fonix said: Is it sad that it only took me two seconds to realize who it was? Click to expand... Absolutely not. Well, sad for him, perhaps...