Bueno
Banned
You're probably readin' this post right now expecting to hear how weird and fun Japan can be. You're probably wondering at the same time, "what can this schmuck tell me that I haven't heard already?". You see all them blogs on the net? I already know that you've already heard the same **** over and over from em'. They like Anime, go over here, pork some Japanese girl, have a kid, and now they're trapped there. What seperates me from the boys is the fact that I haven't had it so easy as them other 'Gaijin', and I don't know if it does. But what I can do is tell you all about my personal experiences so far and hopefully it'll give all of you a better insight if not a different one. I ain't saying that I'm right about everything that I'll say, but this story WILL feature certain opinions and actions that not everyone will agree with. With that said, read on!
PS. If you get bored with the readin', at least there's a bunch of cool pics that I've added here and there.
"Why does Bueno get all the girls?" "Easy....he's Bueno." - Bueno's Wushu Classmates
I didn't always like Japan. At least not until I watched my first episode of Kamen Rider Black. When I was about 6 or 7 years old, the episodes that I watched were dubbed in Tagalog/Filipino so I thought that the show was from Phillipenes. Not only Kamen Rider Black but other shows like Tekkaman Blade, Hokuto no Ken, and even food like Nikuman, Dango, and Ramen. It wasn't until mid elementary/jr. high that I started to notice all of the cultural differences.
When I got to high school, there were Japanese classes up for grabs. I decided to give it a shot, but for two years, I was the worst student in class. I didn't do my homework, I couldn't read (and I STILL can't fuckin' read to this very day...), and when tests came around, it was doomsday for my average. The only advantage that I had over eveyone in class was that I was able to speak the best in the class. Sometimes, the teacher would talk to ONLY me in Japanese and everyone else in English. I was able to pick up the basics from this class (particles, sentance structure, vocabulary, etc.) but couldn't expand on that. So I'd hook up with some of the Japanese exchange students in my school for language exchanges. Being a bunch of high school punks that we were...I learned stuff like:
Choshu dou? = What's up?
Fuzakenna = **** off/Cut the ****
Oi, omae no shitangi no iro ga nanya? = Hey, what color panties ya wearing?
Eventually, I failed Japanese because of the way I talked, but the last line worked pretty well as it introduced me to a beautiful girl named Miho.
DRAMATIZATION=>
Eventually, I got a chance to go on a two-week school trip which was going to be my first taste of what Japan was going to be like. And I'll tell ya, although it was only in the country, I had a blast. The girls pretty, the food was good, and I was able to practice martial arts in the school dojo since the Karate team was away on some competition.
"Wushu guys get all the chicks. Especially Japanese chicks." - Miscelaneous Jet Li fan
After two weeks and losing my virginity to Saori (Yes, a different girl), it was time to head back to Canada. Little did I know what bad news was in store for me. My aunt had Cancer...
She moved to Vancouver, and I followed her soon after to take care of her, but without a job, there wasn't really much that I could do to help her. Eventually the sickness finally took her away from me, but before it could she said to me:
"I can't look after you anymore. I want you to be able to do what you want to do with your life...just remember....I'll always love you."
She died right in front of me.
I was really depressed. I just lost a person who was more of a mother than my own mother was. With nothing left in Canada, I decided...
"I'm going to Japan."
-End of Part 1-
PS. If you get bored with the readin', at least there's a bunch of cool pics that I've added here and there.
"Why does Bueno get all the girls?" "Easy....he's Bueno." - Bueno's Wushu Classmates
I didn't always like Japan. At least not until I watched my first episode of Kamen Rider Black. When I was about 6 or 7 years old, the episodes that I watched were dubbed in Tagalog/Filipino so I thought that the show was from Phillipenes. Not only Kamen Rider Black but other shows like Tekkaman Blade, Hokuto no Ken, and even food like Nikuman, Dango, and Ramen. It wasn't until mid elementary/jr. high that I started to notice all of the cultural differences.
When I got to high school, there were Japanese classes up for grabs. I decided to give it a shot, but for two years, I was the worst student in class. I didn't do my homework, I couldn't read (and I STILL can't fuckin' read to this very day...), and when tests came around, it was doomsday for my average. The only advantage that I had over eveyone in class was that I was able to speak the best in the class. Sometimes, the teacher would talk to ONLY me in Japanese and everyone else in English. I was able to pick up the basics from this class (particles, sentance structure, vocabulary, etc.) but couldn't expand on that. So I'd hook up with some of the Japanese exchange students in my school for language exchanges. Being a bunch of high school punks that we were...I learned stuff like:
Choshu dou? = What's up?
Fuzakenna = **** off/Cut the ****
Oi, omae no shitangi no iro ga nanya? = Hey, what color panties ya wearing?
Eventually, I failed Japanese because of the way I talked, but the last line worked pretty well as it introduced me to a beautiful girl named Miho.
DRAMATIZATION=>
Eventually, I got a chance to go on a two-week school trip which was going to be my first taste of what Japan was going to be like. And I'll tell ya, although it was only in the country, I had a blast. The girls pretty, the food was good, and I was able to practice martial arts in the school dojo since the Karate team was away on some competition.
"Wushu guys get all the chicks. Especially Japanese chicks." - Miscelaneous Jet Li fan
After two weeks and losing my virginity to Saori (Yes, a different girl), it was time to head back to Canada. Little did I know what bad news was in store for me. My aunt had Cancer...
She moved to Vancouver, and I followed her soon after to take care of her, but without a job, there wasn't really much that I could do to help her. Eventually the sickness finally took her away from me, but before it could she said to me:
"I can't look after you anymore. I want you to be able to do what you want to do with your life...just remember....I'll always love you."
She died right in front of me.
I was really depressed. I just lost a person who was more of a mother than my own mother was. With nothing left in Canada, I decided...
"I'm going to Japan."
-End of Part 1-
Last edited by a moderator: