M Masked_Rider_Aftershock Member Mar 22, 2007 #1 Well, looks like we have our first Power Rangers Super Legends product : [URL="http://home.earthlink.net/%7ejscomix/resume.html]Click here for more info[/URL]
Well, looks like we have our first Power Rangers Super Legends product : [URL="http://home.earthlink.net/%7ejscomix/resume.html]Click here for more info[/URL]
The 2nd Evil Member Mar 22, 2007 #3 I got the link to work after I copied and pasted the link into the URL bar.
JustAnotherBlueRanger Member Mar 22, 2007 #4 the original link has an extra http in it. and I tried what 2nd did and still couldn't get it to work.
the original link has an extra http in it. and I tried what 2nd did and still couldn't get it to work.
Z-Unit Member Mar 22, 2007 #6 It'll work as long as you get rid of the ''www."http.com//'' Fixed Wow I forgot about the Super Legends thing. Isn't that suppose to be some generic team up involving various PR members and a special guest or something?
It'll work as long as you get rid of the ''www."http.com//'' Fixed Wow I forgot about the Super Legends thing. Isn't that suppose to be some generic team up involving various PR members and a special guest or something?
Mega Ranger Member Mar 22, 2007 #9 will it be the same olf Engine or will they give us nostalgia freaks what we really want!
Poweranimals Lurker Mar 29, 2007 #10 Well that was unrevealing. I guess we'll find out more as it gets closer to release.