Planning to get a gaming laptop

KuroGAOH

Lurker
I'm at a 700$ budget and I'm looking around Best Buy, NewEgg, Amazon and Electronic Fry's for a good one under that margin.

I'm focusing on Starcraft II, thus the requirements of the laptop I want for so far is:

2.4Ghz
AMD Turion/Phenom
ATI Radeon 3800 or better

Any suggestions?? NO FLAMES, NO'Saveupsomemore' and NO Alienware. Thank you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IMO go for a gaming desktop, you could get build an amazing one for $700 at Newegg.com.

Gaming laptop? Can't really help you there. Depends on what you want to run in the long run since a good gaming laptop can run you up to $1200. If you just want to play SC2 then I suppose $700 would be enough. But honestly don't make that mistake, I made it a while ago with my old laptop. You get it just to play one or two somewhat recent games, maybe a year or so old, then down the line you'll curse it for it being unable to run newer high end games you want to play.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…