Pegasus' Kamen Rider Arts

Wow. Nice art for Kamen Rider + Kingdom Hearts style. Not bad dude.

Thanks. This might not count as art but I put these small graphics together on Photoshop for my Doctor Who/Decade idea. I plan to use these in a fiction thread once I finish writing up stuff. Plus I don't want to unintentionally "revive" this thread if I've left it unreplied for a while.


Centred as I intend this to be a title graphic.​











EDIT: Now added a Shocker goon styled Dalek

 
Last edited:
I do not mean to double post, but I don't want to make another thread just because this one would die from not too many responses. So I have here some old sketches of Kamen RIder/Ben 10: Kamen Rider SeiJuu.



I originally intended for this Rider to use cards like Decade but instead used the original Ben 10's concept of scrolling through forms.



 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…