[BUYING] [OR TRADING FOR] Zeo Megazord

Yo guys. Im looking for the Zeo Megazord. I dont have much money, but I do have stuff to trade: comics, manga, transformers, beast wars, and (as a last resort if necessary..I dont want to do it, but if absolutely necessary) the Kiva Belt with all the Fuestles and Tatsulot.

WHAT I HAVE

Transformers: Bumblebee from the movie and Air Raid (the new one)

Beast Wars: Air Hammer, Silverbolt (the purple one), Optimus Primal bat, and the Magna Boss trio. There are pieces missing for Magna Boss, but I think it is only one of the elephant's cannons and one piece of the feather sword. I also cant seem to find the swords for Optimus Primal.

DC Comics: Identity Crisis hardback, Sinestro Corps Wars 1 and 2 hardback, Blackest night Green Lantern hardback, Brightest Day 1 and 2 hardback, some of the ones leading up to Blackest Night as well as the eight Blackest Night paperback.

Manga: Fruits Basket 1-4, Juvenile Orion 1-2, PhD: Phantasy Degree 1-2, Descendants of Darkness 1

I hope someone can help me get the Zeo Megazord. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…