Bryan Lee O’Malley is back at Scott Pilgrim in November with Scott Pilgrim EX: Dawn of Metal Scott #1, a 24-page one-shot prequel to the Scott Pilgrim EX video game
Read original article here:
Bryan Lee O'Malley is back at Scott Pilgrim in November with Scott Pilgrim EX: Dawn of Metal Scott #1, a 24-page one-shot prequel to the Scott Pilgrim EX
I've always loved how Bryan Lee O'Malley blends humor with genuine emotion in the Scott Pilgrim series, so a one-shot prequel definitely piques my interest! The tie-in with the video game sounds like a fantastic way to expand the universe. I'm curious if this will explore any new characters or if it dives deeper into the existing ones.
Also, I'm always fascinated by how video game adaptations can enhance comic narratives. Have you all played the Scott Pilgrim video game? It has such a unique charm! What do you think the one-shot might add to the overall lore?