Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 2, 2007 #1 For $40.00 U.S. plus shipping, I'll send the series out ASAP to anyone who sends the payment to my paypal by 5pm tonight. PM me if u are interested.
For $40.00 U.S. plus shipping, I'll send the series out ASAP to anyone who sends the payment to my paypal by 5pm tonight. PM me if u are interested.
rambo Lurker Apr 2, 2007 #2 dude why are you selling janperson (is it from your own collection or a copy?)
Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 2, 2007 #3 I got an extra burned set I need to get rid of, immediatley.
Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 2, 2007 #5 I need cash by wednesday. So whomever wants a taste of a pretty damn good Metal Heroes series featuring a killer villian, BILL fucking GOLDY. Without paying $100 to some ass ferrrrg. This is u one chance.
I need cash by wednesday. So whomever wants a taste of a pretty damn good Metal Heroes series featuring a killer villian, BILL fucking GOLDY. Without paying $100 to some ass ferrrrg. This is u one chance.
Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 4, 2007 #6 I'm dropping the price to $30.00 U.S. now. Only for today though if anyone is interested.
DigDoug Member Apr 6, 2007 #7 sandman54301 said: you bastitch. I don't get paid till Friday. Click to expand... Glad to know that I'm not the only Lobo fan
sandman54301 said: you bastitch. I don't get paid till Friday. Click to expand... Glad to know that I'm not the only Lobo fan