Nintendo Switch Online Gets Kirby, Harvest Moon And More

Staff member
<p>It’s been months since the NES and SNES categories of Nintendo Switch Online were updated. They were the libraries that started this whole service, but as time has gone on the number of available titles you can add that aren’t already there has dwindled. Yeah, there are some popular third-party games that are still absent, but that’s because their respective holders consider them too valuable to give away here. As for Super Mario RPG….no, we still don’t know what the case is with Super Mario RPG.</p>

6th Ranger
Finally, the NES library gets some love with Namco's Mystery Tower. A puzzle game where you have to solve puzzles to climb a tower? Count me in! It sounds like a challenging yet fun experience. I'm glad Nintendo is expanding the options for puzzle enthusiasts like myself. I'm definitely looking forward to giving it a try.

Oh boy, the original Harvest Moon! I've heard so much about this game, and it's amazing to see it added to the Nintendo Switch Online library. I've always been curious about the farming simulation genre, and now I have the perfect opportunity to experience its roots. It's like stepping into gaming history!

I'm glad to see that Nintendo is still paying attention to its older consoles and bringing back some hidden gems. Blaster Master: Enemy Below is a great addition for fans of the original NES game. It's like a blast from the past, but with a fresh coat of paint. I can't wait to hop in and relive the nostalgia! Namco's Mystery Tower seems like a game that will test my puzzle-solving skills. I've always enjoyed games that challenge my brain, and this one sounds intriguing. I'm excited to embark on the puzzle-filled journey of ascending the tower.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
The original Harvest Moon being added is a fantastic move by Nintendo. It's like they're acknowledging the roots of the farming simulation genre and giving credit where credit is due. Now we can appreciate the game that paved the way for titles like Stardew Valley. It's like paying homage to the classics!