Nihon releases Gransazer OST


my bad for being ignorant...thx for the info and the cd :198:
 
JetBlue said:
who all has released stuff ? i remember mika and shuri talking on their bored about their stuff but i don't remember anyone elses unless i am missing something . thanks !

Hmm, why'd you change your post. This is originally what jetblue said before he deleted it


Well i'm not sure how you "Know" all of this? Not completely true. Shuri wasen't even around for the last half of 2004. My post was meant to give credit to all at t-n beacause there seems like there's this misconception that Shuri buys everything. Though Shuri buys alot and proabably more than his share, others do as well. I give Shuri props in a post ahead. I'm kind of dubious about this post. What does this matter to you? Who are you? Are you someone i know?
 

seriously, I still think up to this moment that jetblue is one of TV-N staff members. being in the TV-N board for quite some time, his posting style of multi-quoting is damn similar to "someone" and his language style is similar too...could he be.....

forgive me if I made wrong predictions here
 

LOL! No, i think you're on the right track.
 

Forever Knight said:
I listened to the entire album and I reallllllllllllllllllllllly enjoyed it.


Sand-man said:
Shuri wasen't even around for the last half of 2004.

I'd like to say that I am glad everyone is enjoying this awesome soundtrack. I loved every song on it. Though I'm still grumbling about the price tag of it for $90, but oh well. I think it was worth it in the end. As for people being against it, to be honest, only I was. I had thoughts about not releasing it, because of the price tag I had to pay for it. Then I thought about an irc release only, but I came around and decided to release it for the fans. Since I try to brighten the days of people with the audio ost's that I am able to do. Hopefully everyone will enjoy the cd and for those of you who haven't downloaded it, I'd suggest you go and download it now.

As for Sand-Man's comment. I am not exactly sure what that has to do with this thread. If I'm correct this is for the GS OST discussion? Correct me if I'm wrong. Not about where I was or what exactly happened in 2004, because I personally don't think that is anyone's business but mine.

With that said, feel free to continue on discussing about the GS OST.

If anyone wants to talk to me, feel free to pm me. Otherwise I don't really see a need for me posting here. Usually most of the comments I answer are on our boards, which you can find me there too.

Later everyone and continue enjoying that ost!
 
My comment was a response to a misconception thats seems to be spreading regarding Shuri being the "sole" provider for our sources. All i was doing was pointing out its not the case.
Not sure why you're upset about the 2004 comment. The meaning is quite clear in my post and directed at "JetBlue".
I said "Well i'm not sure how you "Know" all of this? Not completely true. Shuri wasen't even around for the last half of 2004."
Seems quite clear to me. If you weren't around where did the stuff come from? Other staff, right? Not sure why you got defensive about, it never refer to where you were or why. You brought that up.

Everything else was directed at our mysterious cheerleader, Jet Blue. Who proceeded to tell me how it was and then changed his post along with the posted he was quoting. Highly suspicious behaviour.

So basically, Props to Shuri for the GS ost. Good Job.
 
Originally Posted by JetBlue
Yeah, but isn't Shuri's the only stuff that has been released? I know mika's has had some rips of cd's and a couple of cd's. take did one or two someone told me. Other than that I don't think I've heard of anyone donating anything. Oh Ash donated Ryuki I think and Oga the PL Movie? I haven't heard/seen anyone else's rips or anything. Unless I missed something.

-Sorry to keep this going folks. But i have to tear this guy apart, sentence by sentence.

Jetblue
Yeah, but isn't Shuri's the only stuff that has been released?
Me
No. TMurdoch, Drax, Grospelina, and Takenoko have released soundtracks as well as a few others who i'm too lazy too look up right now. Gum did alot when he was with us. Mika got some cds but i do believe they weren't released, though i think the jr second ending cd is hers. Not sure though. I bought one though Take got his before mine and we released his.
Tracecobur, Cyberdramon, Takenoko, TMurdoch, KingRanger, Mika, Ktdata all have provided video sources. DVDS, VHS, and whatever. All released. I'm not including downloadable raws for obvious reasons. I'm forgetting so many other people as well as all the people the chipped in for dvds like the Headmaster dvd set(me, cyberdramon, Kingranger,Drax). I wish i could give you a better list but i'm not really keeping track of this stuff like this guy seems to be.

JetBlue
I know mika's has had some rips of cd's and a couple of cd's.
ME
huh, how do you know that?

JetBlue
take did one or two someone told me.
ME
Did more than that buddy. Take it a try, Blade song Book, among others.

JetBlue
Other than that I don't think I've heard of anyone donating anything.
ME
WTF, Are you stupid. Especailly considering what you do know. We've had ton's of donations. We had a web page that thanked people who donated. Which doesn't seem to be there right now. I'll look into it. I don't even know where to start with this one. Nalan gave us hurri vol 6. How about the guy who lent us the Kuuga dvds. True he didn't give them to us but we got to use them. Good enough. Plus the nurmeruous monetary donations from fans. There's just too many. I'm going to skip this one.

JetBlue
Oh Ash donated Ryuki I think and Oga the PL Movie?
ME
oh really you think so. Yeah they did. Exactly my point.

JetBlue
I haven't heard/seen anyone else's rips or anything. Unless I missed something.
ME
WTF!! you've missed alot. I mentioned a lot of them above. The funny thing about this statement is that he talks like he should know. What average leecher knows/cares about who rips what.

I'm sorry about this folks. I'm a real easy going guy and i usually stay away from fansub politics. But this really burns me up. T-N is team who works together to bring these shows to fans bacause we're fans of these shows. Its a big disservice to the members who are not vocal, to have their credit being taken away from them. This is just as bad as that guy who was stealing Take's PGSM translations, IMO. The thing the makes me mad the most is who i think this "jetblue" is. Cause this person should really know better. This person is not in for the fans. Just to himself feel good. I'm really disapointed in this person.
 
Last edited:

Yeah thats exactly right. hmm.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…