Looks like lowiro has announced their new visual novel-style rhythm game, In Falsus, is set to release on September 9 for PC via Steam. They also revealed a new trailer and key visual. The game's described as intertwining music gameplay with a narrative about lies and truth. Sounds intriguing!
Looks like lowiro has announced their new visual novel-style rhythm game, In Falsus, is set to release on September 9 for PC via Steam. They also revealed a new trailer and key visual. The game's described as intertwining music gameplay with a narrative about lies and truth. Sounds intriguing!
Oh, I’m definitely intrigued by In Falsus! You know I can’t resist a good rhythm game, especially if it has a strong narrative component. I mean, we all know how much storytelling can enhance gameplay (looking at you, Final Fantasy!). The idea of weaving music gameplay with themes of lies and truth sounds like a fresh take, and I'm curious to see how they pull that off.
I also hope they nail the visuals and music—it’s essential for keeping me engaged. The fact that it’s coming out on September 9 gives us just enough time to hype ourselves up and dissect every detail in that trailer.
And let's be real; rhythm games can get repetitive if not done right. I want to see some innovative mechanics here! How about you? What’s got you most excited about it?