Need advice on Super Smash Brothers Brawl for Official Tournament


haha your bro should come here on the islands, or something. There's a dude name DarkM who's main is Zelda. He's pretty wicked in tournaments, I don't think he's been beat'n yet. He's one of the top ranks here on the islands.

Yah, melee is a lot faster. We were playing Brawl one day and decided to put in melee for fun. and My friend was like "whoah ****! I feel like a super saiyan! :laugh: " and it actually does!
 
Use Captain Falcon, Falco or Fox.
I should enter one of these, considering i've had the game for a few months..
(Fwiiloader ftw)
 
Thanks for the advice offered so far, everybody!:thumbs:

Would anybody say that Link is a good character to play as for a beginner? Also are there any characters suitable for beginners that fire projectiles as I like to specialise a lot in projectile/distance-type characters in fighting games like Morrigan/Lillith, Ken/Ryu, Sakura [and for shits and giggles, Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown II]

Ike sounds like a fun character to play so I might do a bit of research on him...

As for playing the game, it doesn't come out here until the day before the tournament and the guy who runs my local import store is actually charging people to try the US version out!:redface2:
 
I checked out the latest issue of N-Gamer magazine which came with a free SSBB Guidebook and I've decided to go with Ike due to his strength plus the fact that he's a sword fighter and he uses projectiles [if I'm correct] as well which is a added bonus.

On another note, the independent game store in Liverpool that I mentioned in my last post has closed up shop [if you'll pardon the pun!] after over 15 years in business!:bawling:

The owner may have been a miserable SOB at times but he was a pretty cool guy and I bought quite a few games from him over the years including Phantasy Star IV on American import plus various other games such as Snatcher and Dragonforce as well as get my PSP repaired there a few months back.

It seems he decided to close his business down as he was losing too much money even though he had a lot of customers when I usually visited.

It truly is a bad time for gamers in the Liverpool area seeing as it looks like they'll now have to get their import fix elsewhere...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…