[NDS] All Kamen Riders: Rider Generation

How do I activate the ultimate form finishers? I've done it a couple of times now but I wasn't sure how I did it.

Also, what's the button combination to use Gun Form's attack?
 
How do I activate the ultimate form finishers? I've done it a couple of times now but I wasn't sure how I did it.

Also, what's the button combination to use Gun Form's attack?
With most you need to buy their item from Naomi, L + A and Holding A with a full ultimate meter (The purple bar)

Dunno with Gun Form, don't really use Den-O.
 
just downloaded it and shot it on my r4 clone (i had to reset the date to get my r4 to work because I havnt updated the firmware in about a year or 2) was so surprised to see it working, was a prepatched file I put on tho XD anyway im off to play for a bit
 
Currently trying to clear all stage missions.
The Stage Boss missions are most annoying as boss fights usually doesn't give enough to the ultimate meter.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…