Motha F-in Plotholes: Natsuki and her 'past' (Spoilers for Boukenger)

Well i guess there's not much i can say to make you change your minds but i'll try to explain my point... Well here is the thing....

I'm really liking boukengers, is true that has a lot of blank spaces but i justified that with this...
Unlikely other sentai series, this one dosen't have 1 main character instead has 5(6 actually) main character,and so the series probably didn't have enough time to explain the whole thing. But so, it has make us look at other sides of the characters instead (sakura on task. 37, akashi and eiji on task. 36, etc.), and getting to look at it. i personally like that SOME things are not explaind (like souta's blanks) because i can make my own conclusions and i make the history end as i like, wich not many series alow you to do.... I like boukengers and that why ''defend'' them, but thats just me.:sweat:
I haven seen task 46 (i see the subs (but i read ladymercury's resume jeje:P )), so i'll talk about it when i see it...
 
Well, it is true that everyone is somewhat equal in Boukenger and that it isn't a red-ranger focused series, but there's no excuse for opening up doors and never closing them.

I do the Boukenger summary captions because I love to mock that which I love XD And that i'm weird : x
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top