Mortal Kombat 12 will be titled Mortal Kombat 1

Don't let me down!
In other words, will Liu Kang take the position of Raiden in all MK games? The new chronology has undergone major modification as a result of God Liu Kang, who saved the Scorpion family and made Mileena and Kitana sisters. The Cage Family is my favorite, but since Johnny and his daughter won't be there, we will see his ancestor instead.

Looks can be deceiving
Looks amazing, I have no words, I just want to play the same the moment it is available.

Looks amazing, I have no words, I just want to play the same the moment it is available.Even when they are brutal, the fatalities in the trailer remain simple and dramatic. The current variations on MK's brutal, nefarious, and torturous killings are wearing on my nerves. They just appear to be a lot more laborious than an organic fatality at the end of a battle to destroy an enemy. The finest and most brutal deaths are those done in MK and MK2 style. I hope Mk1 incorporates that design. Despite the fact that the timeline in Mortal Kombat 1 is reset due to Lius' new heavenly abilities, the game is essentially a sequel or continuation of MK11.

Imagine the outrage if they added the Mary Sue Cole Young on this game.

Since the game have an ancient setting The "scooby gang" of Cassie, Jacqui, Kung Jin and Takeda wont be on this game unless dlc.

Last edited by a moderator: