Morgana Revealed!!!! (Mora's Adult Form)

DOOD, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :198:

Does this show know how not to do everything right?!!!?!

There goes one of my gripes.. we get a hot bad girl. Fuckin' awesome. Jsmile:
 
Yeah hopefully the transformations happens soon. I really dislike the actress who plays Mora. The Accent really ruins it too.

I see no point of hiring Aussie actors who have heavy accents which make it harder for us fans to understand considering the show doesn't even air in New Zeleand.
 
Tell ya the truth, I like Mora. I like her accent. Almost by reflex I hate kid characters, but she doesn't bother me as much as Grumm's unremarkable costume does.
 
I'll reserve judgement 'til she's in make up and in full costume.

But there aren't too many PR babes that can stack up to Dulcea.
 
yeah saw this at Rangerboard! She looks kewl, probably even better on camera. I got a feeling that Morgana will be Succubus from Dekaranger. Or at least, use that outfit
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…