Modified/S.I.C. Ryuki/Agito/555 Collection

Wow, these are definitely my favorites of those SIC customs: Kamen Rider Raia, Kamen Rider Femme (!), SkyRider, X Rider. Now if only Bandai can make them themselves, I know they'll be awesome.
 
HELL YEAH! Good one! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
 
Forever Knight said:
Warning: If you love Agito, Ryuki, 555 and S.I.C. toys then please try not to orgasim after seeing these.

Hey, I'll cosplay as Orga if I want to! :anime:

Those are indeed Da Bomb. But one thing that always strikes me about customs of Ouja Survive: they further develop the Venosnaker aspects of the costume. But he's got three Mirror Monsters contracted at that point, presumably, right? I would love to see an Ouja Survive that incorporated aspects of Metalgelas and Evildiver as well...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…