Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Dec 5, 2005 #1 Yeah, it was a close one. Came down to him, Morgan Fairchild, and Carmine Gotti at first. then Morgan was out halfway, and finally Mike came out on top. That made up for all those weeks I had to put up with Bai Ling's screeching.
Yeah, it was a close one. Came down to him, Morgan Fairchild, and Carmine Gotti at first. then Morgan was out halfway, and finally Mike came out on top. That made up for all those weeks I had to put up with Bai Ling's screeching.
Keith Justice New Member Dec 5, 2005 #5 **** yeah! :jam: I gotta see this. Is there going to be a rerun?
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Dec 5, 2005 #6 Keith "JC" Hayward said: **** yeah! :jam: I gotta see this. Is there going to be a rerun? Click to expand... Yeah, there should be. They usually rerun it a couple of times during the week.
Keith "JC" Hayward said: **** yeah! :jam: I gotta see this. Is there going to be a rerun? Click to expand... Yeah, there should be. They usually rerun it a couple of times during the week.
Zensouken Member Dec 5, 2005 #10 Bai Ling may have been screeching like a bitch but she looked like one sexy ass damn bitch while doing it...
Bai Ling may have been screeching like a bitch but she looked like one sexy ass damn bitch while doing it...