idcrisis
Lurker
Hi everyone. Buy my stuff! I don't really have set prices on anything at the moment so send me offers via PM. Just don't be ridiculous about it and please keep in mind that I will be shipping out of Canada.
I only accept payments via PayPal.
Here are the items for sale. Feel free to ask any questions.
Updated with short descriptions.
[HIDE]- boxed and bagged memories are sealed, open Trial and Prism are candy toy, Momo (has LED installed) and OOO (the 1 without the jingle) are gashapon
- all medals BNIB, figures all opened for inspection, but otherwise unused
- RX
- Skull
- Den-O Climax
- Sasori
- Kani
- Ebi
- Ptera x2
- Torikera x2
- Tyranno
- complete Zanki and Knight SICs. removed for inspection only (I don't recall any damage, but will double check later)
- only removed for inspection - QC issue for assembly pictured below (wrong shoulder pad piece on the right shoulder - does not seem to hinder motion)
- FZ Luffy BNIB, Max Factory 1/8 Mikuru - appears to be BNIB (not 100% sure since it was from Mandarake)
[/HIDE]
I only accept payments via PayPal.
Here are the items for sale. Feel free to ask any questions.
Updated with short descriptions.
[HIDE]- boxed and bagged memories are sealed, open Trial and Prism are candy toy, Momo (has LED installed) and OOO (the 1 without the jingle) are gashapon
- all medals BNIB, figures all opened for inspection, but otherwise unused
- RX
- Skull
- Den-O Climax
- Sasori
- Kani
- Ebi
- Ptera x2
- Torikera x2
- Tyranno
- complete Zanki and Knight SICs. removed for inspection only (I don't recall any damage, but will double check later)
- only removed for inspection - QC issue for assembly pictured below (wrong shoulder pad piece on the right shoulder - does not seem to hinder motion)
- FZ Luffy BNIB, Max Factory 1/8 Mikuru - appears to be BNIB (not 100% sure since it was from Mandarake)
[/HIDE]
Last edited: