Matsuricon panel invite

mal1974

Member
Thought I'd toss this out there for anybody in the community who's going to be in Columbus this weekend for Matsuricon. I'm running a panel entitled "Super Sentai - 35 Years of Awesome" at 11:30 on Sunday. I've got two hours to talk about everything sentai from Go to Gokai. Come out and represent.:castlerock:
 
Thought I'd toss this out there for anybody in the community who's going to be in Columbus this weekend for Matsuricon. I'm running a panel entitled "Super Sentai - 35 Years of Awesome" at 11:30 on Sunday. I've got two hours to talk about everything sentai from Go to Gokai. Come out and represent.:castlerock:

As someone who did a panel on OOO, Gokaiger and other smaller stuff (Fourze, Power Rider TM reg, etc) at Otakuthon in Montreal last weekend, i totally approve of this panel.
:castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top