Hidden Masta Member Aug 26, 2008 #11 Lol I meet him just this Sunday in New York City. He was signing autographs at a nintendo store.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Aug 26, 2008 #12 Really? Awesome! Faiz got a signed picture too.
Judge Faiz I am the law Aug 27, 2008 #13 Faded.Memories said: Yeah, envy my bf who has met him twice now. I am so glad I got to speak to Charles though! Click to expand... three times actually. And if I go to the next vegas trip in a week or so, it'll be four
Faded.Memories said: Yeah, envy my bf who has met him twice now. I am so glad I got to speak to Charles though! Click to expand... three times actually. And if I go to the next vegas trip in a week or so, it'll be four
B B Samurai Member Aug 27, 2008 #14 Rider Faiz said: three times actually. And if I go to the next vegas trip in a week or so, it'll be four Click to expand... So Faiz, if you get to meet the voice of Mario, what exactly do you do for Nintendo?
Rider Faiz said: three times actually. And if I go to the next vegas trip in a week or so, it'll be four Click to expand... So Faiz, if you get to meet the voice of Mario, what exactly do you do for Nintendo?