I think I have seen this girl somewhere before. I could be mistaken. Has she done any other acting job? Anyway I seems pretty cool. I makes Kill Bill seem tame. I want to see.
Like all girls in the entertainment industry over here in Japan, a lot of them aren't really interested in doing action. They basically do it because it's just work available for them sometimes. However, this movie was really fun for Asami. So much that she decided to attend the action club practices (That pretty much anyone is free to go to).
But as far as stunts go, she's only just started atteneding the practices so I'm guessing that she's only practicing basic stage fighting. Prehaps in Machine Girl she might've been doubled by this one girl (her name escapes me right now) who also doubled for the actress of Kisaragi Honey in Cutey Honey The Live.