I'm looking to trade some of my Sentai series for Hurricanger and Gaoranger on DVD, preferably the HK or the R2 versions. These series I have that I'm willing to trade for either series,
Bioman (Japanese audio not the English dub), 13 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 9/10)
Flashman, 10 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 8/10)
Liveman, 7 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 8/10)
Turboranger, 9 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 9/10)
Fiveman, 8 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 8.5/10)
Zyuranger, 6 DVDs, Toei VHS Transfer (Quality 7/10)
Dairanger, 5 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 9/10)
Abaranger, 12 DVDs, R2 DVD Transfer (Quality 10/10, Highly superior to the HK versions if you have them)
All are DVDRs. If interested please PM me and we can work something out.
Some Notes
You must ship your set to me first then I will ship yours afterward.
Please allow 24-48 hours before your DVDs are shipped.
I will do my best to ensure that all transactions go smoothly as I have done in the past. Please be as serious as I am about these offers.
Bioman (Japanese audio not the English dub), 13 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 9/10)
Flashman, 10 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 8/10)
Liveman, 7 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 8/10)
Turboranger, 9 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 9/10)
Fiveman, 8 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 8.5/10)
Zyuranger, 6 DVDs, Toei VHS Transfer (Quality 7/10)
Dairanger, 5 DVDs, Toei Channel Airing (Quality 9/10)
Abaranger, 12 DVDs, R2 DVD Transfer (Quality 10/10, Highly superior to the HK versions if you have them)
All are DVDRs. If interested please PM me and we can work something out.
Some Notes
You must ship your set to me first then I will ship yours afterward.
Please allow 24-48 hours before your DVDs are shipped.
I will do my best to ensure that all transactions go smoothly as I have done in the past. Please be as serious as I am about these offers.
Last edited: