Links to reliable, decent price sites would be very welcome, or independent trades too. Anyway, looking for the following:
Deck of Kamen Rider Blade cards (if such merchandise exists)
Orphenoch figures
Gekiranger/ Kamen Rider Blade gloves
GARO figures/ jewelry
Zecters from Kamen Rider Kabuto
*BLADE SPOILERS*
[HIDE]Chalice or Joker Kenzaki belt[/HIDE]
Probably ebay is your best bet. I bought several Garo figures on there. The prices for stuff are never cheap especially after shipping is figured in. However I have not been disappointed with any purchase!
That deck of blade cards are going to be a pain to find since they come with the Rouzers and Henshin Belts. Your best bet for the cards only is Yahoo Japan. Even then it's going to be a pain to get.
If you don't care if the cards can be used with the rouzers you could always use scans and a laminator to make your own cards wich is a lot cheaper. That's what I did for my Garren Rouzer (those are funtional coz I manage to get the black and white codes from review pics).
Uh, cool, thanks. I guess I could get a Chalice or Blade rouser or something to get the cards. I just wanted them as collectibles, maybe even to play poker with XD