BorgmanJayce
Member
I've been doing some more research about selling anime and manga goods ever since I decided that things with my Amazon a-Store are a bit limited and I'm thinking about saving up a bit of cash when I can in the future and get some anime and Tokusatsu toys wholesale to sell on eBay and I wanted to ask the following questions:
1) If I did set up a eBay store or a regular eStore selling anime goods and Toku goods, would you buy anything from me if the prices were reasonable?
2) What kinds of items would you like to buy on the store? [the likes of Sentai, Kamen Rider and Ultraman are a given but there'd be a limited choice to start with until I had more funds to buy more stock and if I set up a eStore, I'd definitely be stocking Hentai figures as eBay won't let me sell them there...
]
1) If I did set up a eBay store or a regular eStore selling anime goods and Toku goods, would you buy anything from me if the prices were reasonable?
2) What kinds of items would you like to buy on the store? [the likes of Sentai, Kamen Rider and Ultraman are a given but there'd be a limited choice to start with until I had more funds to buy more stock and if I set up a eStore, I'd definitely be stocking Hentai figures as eBay won't let me sell them there...