Lookin for anime of a certain genre

demonic_bunny

will henshin for food
I like really weird, out there anime, like FLCL, and like, mystery / fantasy anime, anyone know of any series (or manga, i can read too) that they would like to reccomend?
 
Well, for really weird, I'd have to say something like Excel Saga. For really weird, funny, violent, perverse and just 10 kinds of wrong, I'd definately suggest Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.

For mystery/fantasy...I got nothing.
 
The first and most interesting one that came to mind:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (JP)/ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Eng)
 
wow..... neither lucky star nor haruhi suzumiya make me laugh at all.....

for you, who likes FLCL, i reccomend magical shopping arcade abenobashi. by the same artist, hiroyuki imaishi, loaded with tons of mystery and occult sci-fi, and keeps you laughing the whole series.
 
How weird are we talking? cause if you want a weird mind-**** of an anime get Serial Experiments Lain.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top