KTV – KILLING TIME VIOLENTLY Kills Plenty In New BTS Stills As Filming Wraps

Administrator
Principal photography wrapped this week for director Jimmy Henderson’s new action thriller, KTV – Killing Time Violently, and we have several behind-the-scenes stills to share to mark the occasion, which you can view below. Henderson directs from a script he wrote with Kai Miller, reuniting with featured actor Dara Our (Hanuman, Jailbreak, The Prey).

Our stars in the role of Mak, an estranged father who must use his skills as a reformed bar-brawler to find a way out and make it home in time for his son’s birthday when he gets caught up in a gang raid at a local club on his first day of work. The cast also includes Japan-based Cambodian model Hinano Kurosaki, along with comedian duo Pek Mi and Neay Krouch, and legendary Cambodian rapper, DJ Sdey.

KTV – Killing Time Violently hails from Two Rivers International Studio, M Pictures Cambodia, and Hanuman Beverages. Henderson is also producing the pic with Chy Sila, Kenneth Ung, and Si Mao executive...

Continue reading...

M

Mikelo

The title alone has piqued my interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Jimmy Henderson? I looked this guy up and there is not one movie that he has done that I know anything about. The movie "Jailbreak" got him a few awards though. So I guess he's moving forward with this film, and hopefully he will get even more recognition.

M

Mikelo

Jimmy Henderson? I looked this guy up and there is not one movie that he has done that I know anything about. The movie "Jailbreak" got him a few awards though. So I guess he's moving forward with this film, and hopefully he will get even more recognition.
The very one thing I like about him is how he titled his movies. I haven't seen any movie of his either bit I'm sure this wort it.