Thrift Lurker Mar 24, 2007 #1 Still finishing up ep 2 after a long hiatus lol. Heres the new henshin with the old for comparison. Tell me what you think :thumbs: . Old verion http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Thrift007/old2.swf New version http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Thrift007/henclip.swf Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
Still finishing up ep 2 after a long hiatus lol. Heres the new henshin with the old for comparison. Tell me what you think :thumbs: . Old verion http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Thrift007/old2.swf New version http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Thrift007/henclip.swf
Shadow Ranger Blue Member Mar 25, 2007 #3 wow, that first one is a lot like henshin I made up for my Shadow Rangers and I created that about three years ago lol
wow, that first one is a lot like henshin I made up for my Shadow Rangers and I created that about three years ago lol
E-GokuSSJ5 Member Mar 25, 2007 #4 wow cool henshin dude,..i love the Henshin part : Naix Fusion Thrift can you teach me which program you used ? ?
wow cool henshin dude,..i love the Henshin part : Naix Fusion Thrift can you teach me which program you used ? ?
Thrift Lurker Mar 28, 2007 #6 Range_PK1 said: ???????? Click to expand... lol sry. I used Macromedia Flash MX 2004. I've been working with it for a little while now, but you have to get use to is first to start doing things like that. This is the first actual episode I've made of my series/fanfic if you want to see it. http://www.phrozenflame.com/flashclip/837
Range_PK1 said: ???????? Click to expand... lol sry. I used Macromedia Flash MX 2004. I've been working with it for a little while now, but you have to get use to is first to start doing things like that. This is the first actual episode I've made of my series/fanfic if you want to see it. http://www.phrozenflame.com/flashclip/837
Thrift Lurker Mar 31, 2007 #9 Range_PK1 said: thanks,..how does the program work,..i have dld iit :O Click to expand... go here http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/flashtutorials.html There are alot of simple tutorial here that can show you some of the basics.
Range_PK1 said: thanks,..how does the program work,..i have dld iit :O Click to expand... go here http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/flashtutorials.html There are alot of simple tutorial here that can show you some of the basics.