Bueno Banned May 20, 2006 #1 This has been lost in the ravages of time for awhile so I took the liberty of uploading it onto my YouTube account for you all to enjoy.:buttrock: Specter Trailer If anyone knows where to order this FiguAnime, please let me know. I saw it for 50 bucks somwhere before but I can't remember the link.
This has been lost in the ravages of time for awhile so I took the liberty of uploading it onto my YouTube account for you all to enjoy.:buttrock: Specter Trailer If anyone knows where to order this FiguAnime, please let me know. I saw it for 50 bucks somwhere before but I can't remember the link.
kyo28 Member May 20, 2006 #2 I'm also interested in that one but unfortunately at the Konami online shop it's sold out.
Judge Faiz I am the law May 20, 2006 #4 I SOOOOOO want to see this flick, but no one has it anywhere!! The only place I saw it was packaged w/ the figure...but it was expensive as hell :bawling: -RF
I SOOOOOO want to see this flick, but no one has it anywhere!! The only place I saw it was packaged w/ the figure...but it was expensive as hell :bawling: -RF
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! May 20, 2006 #5 Yeah, I can't find it either. Even Anime Jungle didn't have it.
Phalanx Member Nov 15, 2007 #6 Thread resurrection! Has anyone seen this? Thoughts? I'm snagging it now, and I'll pass the link on [MegaUpload] if anyone else who hasn't seen it, wants too.
Thread resurrection! Has anyone seen this? Thoughts? I'm snagging it now, and I'll pass the link on [MegaUpload] if anyone else who hasn't seen it, wants too.
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Nov 15, 2007 #7 We fansubbed it by the way http://elite-justice.com/
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Nov 15, 2007 #8 MaskedShuuyu said: We fansubbed it by the way http://elite-justice.com/ Click to expand... ow great
Phalanx Member Nov 15, 2007 #9 MaskedShuuyu said: We fansubbed it by the way http://elite-justice.com/ Click to expand... I just watched it, too. It was awesome indeed. :thumbs:
MaskedShuuyu said: We fansubbed it by the way http://elite-justice.com/ Click to expand... I just watched it, too. It was awesome indeed. :thumbs: