Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

"That voice......you.......is that you,zack"Taiga asked the rider,recognized the voice to be zack."What happened to you for you to be in that form?"Taiga asked zack."but I can't turn my back on someone who is needs help..........KIVAT!COME!"Shouted taiga as kivat appears flying to taiga's hand.



"BITING!"Exclaimed Kivat,as he bites taiga's free hands with taiga's fangire nature surfacing and a series of chains appears around his waist as they form the dark kiva belt.


"Henshin!"Taiga shouted,as he perches kivat onto the dark kibuckle with him transforming into dark kiva."I don't know what's going on with you but I'm not going to leave while you're like this zack."Said taiga,as he prepares himself in case zack attacks him.
 
"I SAID STAY BACK!!!!!" a red glow covered his body and Zack transformed into the Stag beetle undead."RAWR!!"Zack charged at Taiga with his horns and slammed Taiga away. His body began to go frantic,morphing from human to undead as if his body couldn't decide which form to take.
 
Taiga gets back on his feet after being slammed as he stands to face zack again."I Said No and I'm going to back up my words."Said taiga,as he gathers energy to form the kiva Insiginiia to subdue and restrain the out of control zack from doing anything else.


"it seems that his undead is begining to take control of him,that explains his odd behavior from before,I Need to do something to save zack from the undead taking over him or else."Said taiga.


"ZACK!Get a hold of yourself!didn't you say to me that you was going to find and protect your loved ones no matter what gets in your way!?then why are you letting that undead taking control of you with your anger!?"
 
Last edited:
"I can't help with a child..." Souji said. "It won't help Hiyori at all." Souji then proceeded to walk forward, but then a thought went though his head. He thought that Hiyori would choose him over Tendou if he helped this child. "...Fine." Souji said, turning back to Sou and the child. "Hiyori would like this." Souji whispers to himself, while slowly walking to the pair. "What is your name?" Souji asks to the child, "And where is that other one?" He asks to Sou, wondering about PunchHopper.
 
The kid looked at Souji and gave a big smile to him"Toru,Toru Takeda"answered the boy as he limped towards Souji "so are you a super hero too?"said the kid innocently as Sou rolled his eyes at the kid's question again.
"I lost track of him in this whole mess,he is probably experiencing a different hell right now"replied Sou to Souji's question about his partner as he as he once again gave the kid a lift on his back.
 
"Super...Hero?" Souji questions, perplexed by the boy's question. "I am Souji." Souji tells the boy, completely lost. "Why do your actions contradict your words?" Souji asks to Sou, wondering why he's so giving to the boy. "Why are you even here?" He asks to both the boy and Sou. Souji then proceeds to follow Sou, having nowhere else to go until he's ready to rescue Hiyori.
 
"then you leave me no choice but to take you on"Said taiga,as he gathers more energy to form another kiva insignia and restrains zack once more but this time taiga uses his telekinesis to bring zack to his hand as he grabs zack's neck tightly."you being like this makes you no different from the shinikage!you're contradicting your own words but it seems that I will have to make you realize it."Said taiga,as he sends his energy to zack's body,causing him to be covered in green lightning-like energy.
 
Last edited:
"To your first question non-of your business,and second I was.."Sou was quickly interrupted by the kid "My mom send me to get some food from the abandoned bakery" "hey don't interrupt me"said Sou a little angry "I left the castle,can't have someone choose my own path"He said as he continued walking with Souji and Toru on his back.
 
Zack stuggled as he was shocked Taiga. He broke from Taiga's grasp and hit him with a dropkick. Zack's body began to shudder once more into his human form. "Help me." Zack's card laid scattered everywhere. A red figure emerged from one of the cards forming the Stag beetle undead. "hmm,your ready Zack all I need is for you to awaken king and you'll become my perfect little joker." the undead picked up the garren buckle and the Evolution King card and threw the card in the air.

A golden light flashed through the sky and A golden stag beetle undead armed with a rifle emerged. "Ah,Thanks ace" The Girffa undead examined Zack. He's readyHe turned to the stag undead and then to taiga. Take care of him Stag turned to Taiga and charged."Yes master."
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…