Kamen Rider SIC Vol 35 ,36 , 28 , 18

Hi Guys ,

I'm currently near complete of my dream rider collection and still require the below . Please let me know if you have them for sale .
I do accept 2nd hand ( display purposes or very little play use ) and i don't care about the box

I live in Australia and can pay via pay-pal .

Serious sellers only please . Appreciate any help to obtaining the figures!.

S.I.C. VOL.35 - Masked Rider - Masked Rider Blade Form King Form - http://i.pbase.com/g6/54/648354/2/75166063.Wrg26IJw.jpg
S.I.C VOL.36 - Masked Rider Chalice & Garren - http://www.toy-wave.com/images/big/SIC Vol 37.jpg
SIC VOL. 28 Masked Rider Faiz 555 - http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10043794
SIC VOL . 18 - Masked Rider V3 and Riderman - https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10037416



Thanks

Sharpsteve
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…