This is from episode one. It's a little rough, but he develops his style later in the series. If you wanna get a good feel for his fighting style, watch the episodes in the mid 20's.
Before I clicked this topic, I thought the game was going to be lame, but looking at the sprites you've done and HUD and all, it looks pretty good. I just hope you can actually finish this all, because most game makers tend to make a huge project and never finish. Looks good though. I've never used MUGEN before, so I don't know how hard it is. Nice sprites BTW.
Before I clicked this topic, I thought the game was going to be lame, but looking at the sprites you've done and HUD and all, it looks pretty good. I just hope you can actually finish this all, because most game makers tend to make a huge project and never finish. Looks good though. I've never used MUGEN before, so I don't know how hard it is. Nice sprites BTW.
MUGEN is pretty easy to set up, just don't be an idiot and use a tutorial on youtube, most of those are for a version of MUGEN you most likely did not get.
Thats good, so you would be spending more time designing and creating, rather than programming :redface2: . Hopefully this game turns out pretty cool and fun. I actually want to play it.
Oh yeah, and something I noticed: The Riders are awfully small to the screen. I don't know how MUGEN works, but if you could, make it like "wide screen" so the characters would look proportional. Just my opinion .
Thats good, so you would be spending more time designing and creating, rather than programming :redface2: . Hopefully this game turns out pretty cool and fun. I actually want to play it.
Oh yeah, and something I noticed: The Riders are awfully small to the screen. I don't know how MUGEN works, but if you could, make it like "wide screen" so the characters would look proportional. Just my opinion .
You have to edit the CNS on each character, those Rider's are SD, average character size is KoF XI size. You don't need to design **** to make MUGEN, you could lurk and download as much characters/stages/lifebars/screenpacks as you want and not design a single thing.
:sweat:
I edited your Gatack template in Paint for like 20-30 minutes and got Delta. What do you think? I think it's kinda messy, but Delta has a lot of lines on him.
:sweat:
I edited your Gatack template in Paint for like 20-30 minutes and got Delta. What do you think? I think it's kinda messy, but Delta has a lot of lines on him.