Khaiden
Heroes are forever
I'd like to adress two things:
1) I know there's a lot of mangas out there of Kamen Rider where they take a lot of creative liberties and have done all sorts of things. I've heard of a couple of sequel novels too and Kamen Rider Gaia. But how much is there exactly? How much stuff is there outside of television and movies?
2) I really think we should have one, it would be awesome to read about new stories starring old Riders. Or think about the Doctor Who approach, there are many stories in the EU starring each incarnation of the Doctor. Have that happen with Kamen Rider where there's several stories starring each and every one of them, in addition to team-ups too.
But mainly, I think it would be awesome for this reason:
1) I know there's a lot of mangas out there of Kamen Rider where they take a lot of creative liberties and have done all sorts of things. I've heard of a couple of sequel novels too and Kamen Rider Gaia. But how much is there exactly? How much stuff is there outside of television and movies?
2) I really think we should have one, it would be awesome to read about new stories starring old Riders. Or think about the Doctor Who approach, there are many stories in the EU starring each incarnation of the Doctor. Have that happen with Kamen Rider where there's several stories starring each and every one of them, in addition to team-ups too.
But mainly, I think it would be awesome for this reason:
I loved the stuff the first volume of New Kamen Rider Spirits brought us.TV Tropes article on Expanded Universe said:Even if it isn't canon, the Expanded Universe often serves as a place to apply Scotch Tape to the canon through RetCons; this may verge on professional-grade Fan Wank.
Last edited by a moderator: