Justice League x RWBY: Super Heroes & Huntsmen, Part One Arrvies April 25, 2023 On Physical, Digital Media

I feel weird seeing characters from RWBY will interact with the heroes of the Justice League. It will be fun to see how the personalities of each character clash and complement each other. This crossover has a lot of potential for great storytelling and character development despite of how out of place the two franchises from each other.

Awesome
It's exciting to hear that Justice League x RWBY: Super Heroes & Huntsmen, Part One is the first western-produced anime series to be dubbed and distributed in Japan. This marks a significant achievement for the franchise, and I hope it opens up new doors for the future of RWBY.It's amazing to see the heroes of DC's Justice League joining forces with the characters from Rooster Teeth Animation's RWBY franchise. This is an original adventure that brings together the best of both worlds. I hope it opens up new doors for the future of RWBY. I remember watching Rwby on Youtube 9 years ago and look at it now.