That was a pretty fun video, makes me wish other artists who do tie-ins with anime and tokusatsu could have as much fun with the content. And of course the full version of the song is awesome. <3
I wasn't the biggest fan of the song when I saw the first episode, but it has grown on me and sometimes I can't get it out of my head. Pretty cool full song and video.
If Gackt is a villain, he'll probably be able to summon or transform into the big baddies of the series like how Decade can transform into Kamen Riders. =D
i'm going to copy all the gackt fangirls and say... there's too much KR in there!
that being said.... i need to watch more decade >_>
why is it that everytime i saw something about a song today.... my itunes just happened to be playing their original band? >_> malice mizer was playing when ryouchan showed me this video >_< and later saw vamps stuff and laruku was playing >_<