DiscoInferno Member Jan 19, 2007 #11 Ep 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wb4huq Ep 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/74y4c9 Both posted at UltramanLah
Ep 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wb4huq Ep 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/74y4c9 Both posted at UltramanLah
Keith Justice New Member Jan 19, 2007 #13 I'm gonna have to check this out... that looks pretty pimp. :thumbs:
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Jan 19, 2007 #14 So TV Nihon are gonna do Korean shows as well as Japanese? Will this mean they will have to change their name to "TV Nihon Korea" or something (I don't know what "Korea" is in Korean). Wonder if they'll ever look for Thai translators to do fansubs of SportRanger? Then they'll have to change their name to "TV Nihon Korea Thailand". Or they could change it to "TV Asia" for a shorter and more catchier name..
So TV Nihon are gonna do Korean shows as well as Japanese? Will this mean they will have to change their name to "TV Nihon Korea" or something (I don't know what "Korea" is in Korean). Wonder if they'll ever look for Thai translators to do fansubs of SportRanger? Then they'll have to change their name to "TV Nihon Korea Thailand". Or they could change it to "TV Asia" for a shorter and more catchier name..
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Jan 19, 2007 #16 Doggy Kruger said: Tv-Nihon sounds perfect the way it is. Click to expand... Yeah but Korea isn't Nihon and Thailand isn't Nihom..
Doggy Kruger said: Tv-Nihon sounds perfect the way it is. Click to expand... Yeah but Korea isn't Nihon and Thailand isn't Nihom..
VerusMaya II Member Jan 19, 2007 #17 Who cares? It doesn't matter. It's one non-Japanese show. Not worth a name change.
Doggy Kruger Member Jan 19, 2007 #18 Rising Sun Ranger said: Yeah but Korea isn't Nihon and Thailand isn't Nihom.. Click to expand... Obviously. But Toku is Toku and that's T-N's main thing. I was able to catch the first episode. Thanks for the upload. I must say that I'm very impressed with the production on this Those suits may look cool but I think the colors are to vibrant.
Rising Sun Ranger said: Yeah but Korea isn't Nihon and Thailand isn't Nihom.. Click to expand... Obviously. But Toku is Toku and that's T-N's main thing. I was able to catch the first episode. Thanks for the upload. I must say that I'm very impressed with the production on this Those suits may look cool but I think the colors are to vibrant.
F Floria Member Jan 19, 2007 #20 No need to get all excited or worried.. Or start deciding name changes for them. They've already said they will only sub one show, probably Erexion. A temporary thing, not a complete shift to K-Toku. Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
No need to get all excited or worried.. Or start deciding name changes for them. They've already said they will only sub one show, probably Erexion. A temporary thing, not a complete shift to K-Toku.