Sephiroth has been a villian, but also a hero. He has been wicked, however, now-a-days, even villain plays the role of a hero in the hearts of the fans. So, what is your view about Sephiroth? He is your hero inspite of his wickedness?

For me, Sephiroth is a wicked person, but sometimes, I can love him for his style and role. I have always loved the way he looks with long hair.
latest

latest

ff_7___sephiroth__full__by_soulstryder210-daf37cy.jpg

I for one definitely love sephiroth. And as you can see he is one of the strong opponents for any game. And his past and the way he was portrayed in the story. I don't feel any extreme feeling he being a vilian.

I for one definitely love sephiroth. And as you can see he is one of the strong opponents for any game. And his past and the way he was portrayed in the story. I don't feel any extreme feeling he being a vilian.
Yes, I don't feel that he is a villain. I take him as a hero. I take his bravery and his fights positive and enthusiastic. I feel encouraged to see him and I enjoy the game a lot.

Moreover, I keep on observing his actions and that makes me feel that he is so perfect.

Sephiroth is a very strong guy, that is one thing I will give him because he is a human-alien, and even Cloud tells his allies at times that his strength is off the charts. Sephiroth was a test experiment made by some people he had trusted- and while in his mother's womb, Sephiroth was infused with Jenova's cells, a extraterrestrial being that give him great strength!

Sephiroth is a very strong guy, that is one thing I will give him because he is a human-alien, and even Cloud tells his allies at times that his strength is off the charts. Sephiroth was a test experiment made by some people he had trusted- and while in his mother's womb, Sephiroth was infused with Jenova's cells, a extraterrestrial being that give him great strength!
Yes I think the test experiment. And the approach that sephiroth took for the gaia. It kind f makes him a hero in some light. Though all the things were done bad to him. So it is kind of natural for him to go out of hand.