Well.. here's what he said:

“There are some potentially crazy-awesome games coming down the pipeline for Wii, by the way. You guys have no idea. I know that’s vague — has to be, but I’ve seen some stuff that you simply have no idea even exists and frankly, if you did, you’d flip out. Comments like these have a way of backfiring on me and I’m sure some people will be annoyed that I’ve even brought it up, since I’m unable to give even a hint about the projects in question.â

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
This is good news for me

Consittering im keeping track of everything nintendo alot lately. Lol

HOLLA

It's Judgement Time!
can you provide a link where he said this? Was it the IGN boards or..? I believe him if he says there's crazy ****. I cant fucking wait to see what he's talking about

It's Judgement Time!
ah from his blog. No wonder. I never check blogs, I think they're kind of pointless but in this case informative! I hope Nintendo pushes these games out soon cause Wii feels empty right now

I'm pretty sure with selling out of stock and the positive buzz they're in no hurry to show their next hotness.

I'll proably hear about them or they'll hint about 'em in the spring.. maybe they'll start dropping in the Fall or Winter months.