Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Jun 3, 2008 #13 Oh my. It sorta reminds me of Hiro, it's strange that most of these pretty boys actually seem smart and these two...not so much. But seeing him fall in that hole was hilarious.
Oh my. It sorta reminds me of Hiro, it's strange that most of these pretty boys actually seem smart and these two...not so much. But seeing him fall in that hole was hilarious.
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Jun 3, 2008 #14 Sometimes I wanna say that Aiba isn't retarded, but I watch another video and he proves me wrong again. Sad thing is.... I honestly think he believes he can speak English.
Sometimes I wanna say that Aiba isn't retarded, but I watch another video and he proves me wrong again. Sad thing is.... I honestly think he believes he can speak English.
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jun 3, 2008 #15 Ladymercury said: Sometimes I wanna say that Aiba isn't retarded, but I watch another video and he proves me wrong again. Sad thing is.... I honestly think he believes he can speak English. Click to expand... I suggest you watch this then
Ladymercury said: Sometimes I wanna say that Aiba isn't retarded, but I watch another video and he proves me wrong again. Sad thing is.... I honestly think he believes he can speak English. Click to expand... I suggest you watch this then
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Jun 3, 2008 #16 Already seen it I've seen every English Aiba clip on Youtube. haha
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jun 3, 2008 #17 Ladymercury said: Already seen it I've seen every English Aiba clip on Youtube. haha Click to expand... ahaha to laugh or to love?
Ladymercury said: Already seen it I've seen every English Aiba clip on Youtube. haha Click to expand... ahaha to laugh or to love?
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jun 3, 2008 #19 Oh okay i usualy do that too thats how i find that Horikoshi clip on the first page.
kitkat00 Member Jun 3, 2008 #20 Yasu defintely has the gayest pose in that pic! Even the shorts he's wearing are super gay :laugh: As for Aiba, yes he is so special, that's why I like him soooo much Even he managed to finish high school...
Yasu defintely has the gayest pose in that pic! Even the shorts he's wearing are super gay :laugh: As for Aiba, yes he is so special, that's why I like him soooo much Even he managed to finish high school...