Keith Justice
New Member

Graphic by the Hands of Fayt
Let the game begin! Here’s the breakdown:
You drop $1.50 of your hard earned cash into the HJU PayPal account located at [email protected] and you stand to win a chance at my Kamen Rider Garren Buckle. When it comes to my Toku Toys I don’t need that many. If a series particularly impresses me, I like to attain at least one momento from the show.
My Garren Buckle was my welcome back to the fandom.
The story goes that once upon a time I kinda fell out of the game. It was at the end of my run at Japan Hero and I just didn’t watch anything. Then the itch crept up on me. And then I heard whisper of folk wanting me to start up a new website. And as I started to lay down the first bits of the HJU foundation I hit eBay and splurged on a box set of Kamen Rider Blade. While gunning through that show I became a pretty big fan of Kamen Rider Garren and eventually hit eBay again to score the Garren Buckle and Rouser. Now, the Rouser stays with me, but the Buckle could be yours to win.
The rules are as follows:
[More...]
Last edited by a moderator: