Hilarity in San Francisco

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
This is something a friend emailed me.

 
Forever Knight said:
3 things San Fran is reconized most for:

1. Full House.
2. MetallicA.
3. Homosexuals.

:evil3:

Heh, you forgot idiot liberals and socialist leftists. :nono:
 
VengeanceGOD said:
Ok then...ANYWAY, does someone besides KRBlack have anything intelligent to add?

what can you add to that story that's "intelligent"? It's a story about dumbass gangasters. lol. The guys sarcasm was pretty funny anywho. Kewl story. Glad the jerks didnt get away with it
 
More so that I wanted people to enjoy the story, as opposed to making dumbass "Dude! People in SF are gay and liberal! Har har har I'm so funny!!!" comments.
 
VengeanceGOD said:
More so that I wanted people to enjoy the story, as opposed to making dumbass "Dude! People in SF are gay and liberal! Har har har I'm so funny!!!" comments.

Yes, because all stupid people are of exactly the same political bent/sexual orientation/sex/religion/race/creed. "Stupid liberals." Pot, meet kettle. :nono:
 
VengeanceGOD said:
More so that I wanted people to enjoy the story, as opposed to making dumbass "Dude! People in SF are gay and liberal! Har har har I'm so funny!!!" comments.

lol aaah, yes.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…